Robert J. Sargent.
This manual provides an excellent tool for training men for the Baptist ministry. It is a comprehensive study in the theology and methodology of soul winning, emphasizing three important areas of personal evangelism: the message, the motivation, and the mastery of winning precious souls to Jesus Christ.
The lectures are:
1. The CALL to Personal Evangelism
2. The REASON for Personal Evangelism
3. The MESSAGE of Personal Evangelism
4. The PROCESS in Personal Evangelism
5. The EXAMPLES of Personal Evangelism
6. The POWER for Personal Evangelism
7. The TECHNIQUES of Personal Evangelism
8. The CHALLENGES in Personal Evangelism
9. The SEQUEL to Personal Evangelism
As with all Bible Baptist Church Publications materials, this publication holds the Authorized, King James Version to be the pure, preserved Word of God in the English language, and is Baptist in its doctrinal content.
The book includes a Resource CD containing evangelistic Bible studies, and suggested student book reviews and assignments.
8½" x 11" spiral bound
Also available on CD-ROM or Internet Download in .pdf format