Expository Bible Teaching (second edition)I-EBTR
Robert J. Sargent
comprehensive course of study is designed to help teach the student to become a
proficient and effective teacher of the Word of God. It is divided into five
sections, each of which can be taught separately or as one complete
The five units are:
1. Approaching the Bible — a review of the doctrine of the scriptures.
2. Interpreting the Bible — a study in the history, laws, and application of Biblical hermeneutics.
3. Studying the Bible — presenting the synthetic, analytic, and alternate methods of Bible study.
4. Outlining the Bible — teaching proper methods of preparing a useful Bible study.
5. Expounding the Bible — surveying techniques of teaching and public speaking.
The manual comes complete with study questions and practical assignments and includes a teaching evaluation guide.
344 pages (8½" X 11")